Legends    Index du Forum
Legends

Legends    Index du ForumMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Graph Page Like

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Legends Index du Forum -> L'Aide du Brave -> Entraide et Conseils
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
florijam
Invité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 13:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Graph Page Like Répondre en citant

Facebook Graph Page Like
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

See photos and updates from friends in News Feed. I'm still looking for a way to have a custom Like button not in an facebook hosted iframe. ToolsGraph API ExplorerOpen Graph DebuggerObject BrowserJavaScript Test ConsoleAPI Upgrade ToolFacebook Analytics. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookEmail or PhonePasswordForgot account? Connect with friends and theworld around you on Facebook. ProductsFacebook LoginSharing on FacebookGamesFacebook App Ads. –bkaid Jul 3 '12 at 20:29 Is there a facebook developer resource that says you can't use Built-in like's on facebook pages. You may receive SMS Notifications from Facebook and can opt out at any time.Create AccountSecurity CheckThis field is required.Can't read the words below? Try different words or an audio captcha.Please enter the words or numbers you hear.Try different words or back to text.Loading.Enter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. I updated the answer. –Andrew Mackenzie Jul 24 '11 at 18:44 add a comment up vote 0 down vote You can like an object with its object id using Facebook api using the following piece of code [FBRequestConnection startForPostWithGraphPath:[NSString stringWithFormat:"/%/likes",{objectid}] graphObject:nil completionHandler:^(FBRequestConnection *connection, id result, NSError *error) { //do you customisation post like here }]; shareimprove this answer answered Mar 19 '14 at 12:04 Avinash 2,55711211 add a comment protected by Communityf Jun 18 '12 at 12:06 Thank you for your interest in this question. Find more of what you're looking for with Facebook Search. ProductsFacebook LoginSharing on FacebookGamesFacebook App Ads. } ); In the callback, you can deal with with what happens when the user has liked the page, say like navigating away from the like-gate page, or showing liked-only content. .. Sep 9 '12 at 0:23 add a comment up vote 3 down vote I believe this is not allowed except for specific partner sites, like yelp. ProductsFacebook LoginSharing on FacebookGamesFacebook App Ads. Looks like the /likes resource is suited to liking a wall post and not a page. See How do I "Like" a URL? on the Facebook Platform Developer Forum shareimprove this answer answered Jun 17 '10 at 11:21 Luke 14029 2 Well not really - the graph api makes use of an access token to prevent that sort of security problem by asking the user to explicitly give access to the facebook application. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. The graph url for this is: FB ID]/og.likes?object=OGOBJECTURL&accesstoken=USERACCESSTOKEN However, you cannot use this to like a page on Facebook currently, as the documentation states: For Facebook Pages or websites that do not integrate with Facebook Authentication, developers should continue to use the Like button social plugin. BackSign UpCreate a Page for a celebrity, band or business.English (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. I tried posting the following And I get an HTTP error 500 accompanied by "Invalid postid parameter" in the JSON response body. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. ToolsGraph API ExplorerOpen Graph DebuggerObject BrowserJavaScript Test ConsoleAPI Upgrade ToolFacebook Analytics. SDKsiOS SDKAndroid SDKJavaScript SDKPHP SDKUnity SDK. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. Not that I don't believe you, but I'm trying to understand why it is the case. The reason is security, you would be able to put some javascript on a page and have everyone that visits that page "Like"ing it without their knowledge. shareimprove this answer edited Jun 28 '16 at 10:23 answered Mar 7 '14 at 14:01 Tamer Shlash 6,17133153 add a comment up vote 5 down vote if your app is an open graph app, now you can like using the api, and no need for the button anymore. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. rev2018.1.10.28322 . Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead? Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged facebook facebook-graph-api facebook-like or ask your own question. shareimprove this answer answered Jun 24 '12 at 12:34 Israhack 3091312 5 As mentioned in the docs and in BK's answer, this doesn't work for Facebook Pages, only for other objects –Igy Oct 31 '12 at 0:19 add a comment up vote 5 down vote If you want this functionality in a page tab or canvas page within facebook (say to allow for liking the page from within a likegated page), a work around you can involves what Tom Wells suggested in his reply to Luke 5a02188284
free like gate on facebookfacebook login using facebook for iphonehow to change facebook from remembering your passwordoffice quotes for facebookwhat does facebook flirting look likefacebook business likesfacebook rock sign in chatfree download facebook massenger for nokia n8facebook backgrounds for google chromemaker di metro facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 13:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Legends Index du Forum -> L'Aide du Brave -> Entraide et Conseils Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Retour en haut de la page

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation